Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP) reviews of non-collegiate training and instructional programs related to these career clusters resulted in credit recommendations. Click on the cluster related to your experience to see the list of reviewed training programs with links to each credit recommendation. If you successfully completed the non-collegiate training or instructional program during the effective dates, or validity period, for the credit recommendation, then you're eligible to apply for the credit. Consult with your Academic Counselor regarding the applicability of the credit to your degree plan. Direct the training sponsor to send a transcript or official report to our Registrar to apply for the credit.
- Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources*, including Agribusiness Systems, Animal Systems, Environmental Service Systems, Food Products & Processing Systems, Natural Resources Systems, Plant Systems, and Power, Structural & Technical Systems.
- Architecture and Construction, including Construction, Design/Pre-Construction, and Maintenance/Operations.
- Arts, Audiovisual Technology, and Communications, including A/V Technology & Film, Journalism & Broadcasting, Performing Arts, Printing Technology, Telecommunications, and Visual Arts.
- Business Management and Administration, including Administrative Support, Business Information Management, General Management, Human Resources Management, and Operations Management.
- Education and Training, including Administration & Administrative Support, Professional Support Services, and Teaching/Training.
- Finance, including Accounting, Banking Services, Business Finance, Insurance, and Securities & Investments.
- Government and Public Administration*, including Foreign Service, Governance, National Security, Planning, Public Management & Administration, Regulation, and Revenue & Taxation.
- Health Sciences, including Biotechnology Research & Development, Diagnostic Services, Health Informatics, Support Services, and Therapeutic Services.
- Hospitality and Tourism, including Lodging, Recreation, Amusements & Attractions, Restaurants & Food/Beverage Services, and Travel & Tourism.
- Human Services, including Consumer Services, Counseling & Mental Health Services, Early Childhood Development & Services, Family & Community Services, and Personal Care Services.
- Information Technology, including Information Support & Services, Network Systems, Programming & Software Development, and Web & Digital Communications.
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections, and Security, including Correction Services, Emergency & Fire Management Services, Law Enforcement Services, Legal Services, and Security & Protective Services.
- Liberal Arts and General Studies, including credit recommendations related to multiple Career Clusters.
- Manufacturing, including Health, Safety & Environmental Assurance, Logistics & Inventory Control, Maintenance, Installation & Repair, Manufacturing Production Process Development, Production, and Quality Assurance.
- Marketing*, including Marketing Communications, Marketing Management, Marketing Research, Merchandising, and Professional Sales.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), including Engineering & Technology and Science & Mathematics.
- Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics, including Facility & Mobile Equipment Maintenance, Health, Safety & Environmental Management, Logistics Planning & Management Services, Sales & Service, Transportation Operations, Transportation Systems/Infrastructure Planning, Management & Regulation, and Warehousing & Distribution Center Operations.
* No credit reviews in this cluster at this time