Planning, managing, and providing education and training services and related learning support services. Includes Administration & Administrative Support, Professional Support Services, and Teaching / Training.
CCAP Credit Recommendations for Education and Training Programs
Credit recommendations have been made for these Education and Training related programs that have undergone a Connecticut Credit Assessment Program (CCAP) review.
- Capital Region Education Council (CREC)
- Paraprofessional Training Program
- Second Helping Program
- Speech and Language Pathology Assistant Training Program
- Urban Parents as Paraprofessionals Program
- Connecticut Science Center
- Teacher Professional Development Inquiry Series Workshops
- Education Development Center
- Foundations of Science Literacy - Cultivating Young Scientists
- Teaching Happiness
- Psychological and Philosophical Perspectives on Happiness