Was Your Credential Issued or Valid During the Effective Dates?
If your credential was issued or valid during the validity period, or effective dates, for the credit recommendation, then you're eligible to apply for the credit.
- Consult with your Academic Counselor regarding the applicability of the credit to your degree plan.
- Submit your credential information to the Registrar to apply for the credit and include:
- Issuing Agency.
- Date earned and expiration date.
- Information needed to verify your credential status.
- Link to Charter Oak credit recommendation.
Is Your Credential Not a Match?
Use your college-level learning to apply for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) credit.