Planning, managing, and providing scientific research and professional and technical services (e.g., physical science, social science, engineering) including laboratory and testing services, and research and development services. Includes Engineering, Mathematics, Science, and Technology.
Credit Recommendations for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Credentials
Credit recommendations have been made for these Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) related credentials.
- American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology
- Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection
- National Certifying Agency for Laboratory Personnel
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying
- New England Technical Institute
- Pennsylvania Department of State