Join Us! Nursing Virtual Open House
Wednesday, November 18 @ 5:30PM ETRSVP
Licensed and soon to be licensed RNs! Join Program Director Linda Perfetto, PhD, RN, CNE, CNOR, FAADN; Lori Gagne Pendleton, Admissions Director and Moses Terrell Adgers, Enrollment Counselor/Health Care Specialist to learn about our program and how to enroll. Have all your questions answered!
We are designed for working adult students.
Get to the next level with our career boosting certificates and undergraduate degrees, or prepare for leadership in health care with an online Master’s degree. We’re ready when you are.Let's Get Started!
- Bachelor's in Cyber Security
- Bachelor's in General Studies, concentration in Health Studies
- Bachelor's in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor's in Health Information Management - CAHIIM accredited*
- Bachelor's in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master's in Health Care Administration
- Master’s in Health Informatics – New! Starts Fall 2020
- Master's in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) up to 19 credits
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) up to 22 credits
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) up to 36 credits
- Registered Nurse (RN) up to 45 credits
- Respiratory Therapist up to 39 credits
- Radiologic Technologist up to 33 credits
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) up to 25 credits
- Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO) up to 23 credits
Federal Financial Aid is Available to Those Who Qualify
Charter Oak State College is a Connecticut State College and is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Get in touch with us today to talk about completing your degree online.
- (860) 515-3701
Why Charter Oak State College?
- 100% online
- Credit for credentials
- Six (6) start dates
- Expert Faculty